The Consular Section is open to the public between 10:30 and 12:30, however it is highly recommended to contact the Embassy by phone priory.
Listed below are the main consular services provided by the Embassy:
- Passports (new passports, renewal, lost or damaged passports)
- Legalization of Documents (Commercial; Documents and Certificates)
- Family Booklet (renewal; new; add children; lost or damaged)
- Personal ID cards.
- Nationality (request of Jordanian Nationality; renounce Jordanian Nationality)
- Emergency Travel Documents.
- Power of Attorney.
- Consular Certificates.
- Good Conduct Certificate.
- Non-Conviction Certificate.
- Registration at the Embassy.